Saturday, October 4, 2014

All rights reserved lights Egypt 2012-2013 | All materials contained in this Site rights reserved


In the darkness of the night by Dr. Najla Saleh in the darkness of the night Abhiyan almost Oau d and I morbidly trip effortlessly without evidence trip misery with no way in the darkness of the night Abhiyan You are the air you breeze martin lighting You are thinner than the breeze You photophobia You Ellesmere in the darkness of the night Abhiyan Oskntek between Hanaya and ribs between Jawanh The tears do not leave your heart Trhali and groaning from the separation of the Ootai and longing martin lighting and consolation when you leave you inspired accent Gel in my hair and I write my poems and my boyfriend memories simmer painfully Ali Omar laps in the darkness of the night Abhiyan
All rights reserved lights Egypt 2012-2013 | All materials contained in this Site rights reserved publishers,

No comments:

Post a Comment