Thursday, December 25, 2014

My G11, after almost two years of honorable service, manifests itself in these days his first probl


Material Used SALE SALE Photo Canon products not Wanted Used Material Photo New or Used Search / Offer Collaboration Sell Photographic Products New Market FeedBack Photo
(Flickr): Canon Club Italy on Flickr (Facebook): Canon Club Italy> Group (Facebook): Canon Club Italy> Fan Page (Google+): black fiday Canon Club Italy Page> (Google+): Canon Club Community Italy >
Contact black fiday STAFF
My G11, after almost two years of honorable service, manifests itself in these days his first problem. The multifunction wheel, the one that is used among other things to set the aperture and scroll through the pictures taken, begins to operate in narrow gauge: happens with increasing frequency that should turn a lot 'because such engages the diaphragm chosen. I thought of sending the camera in for service, since the annoying problem and the car still under warranty. I'd like to know your opinions about the service official. black fiday According black fiday to you, it is worth sending it for repair? Thanks to those who'll want to answer Francesco
Message # 2 SPONSORED LINKS Advanced Member Group 2: CCI PREMIUM MEMBER Gender: Male Posts: 1719 Joined: 31-January 11 Member No .: 76 972 Photographer beginner Country: Italy City: Arezzo Region: Tuscany
My G11, after almost two years of honorable service, manifests itself in these days his first problem. The multifunction wheel, black fiday the one that is used among other things to set the aperture and scroll through the pictures taken, begins to operate in narrow gauge: happens with increasing frequency black fiday that should turn a lot 'because such engages the diaphragm black fiday chosen. I thought of sending the camera in for service, since the annoying problem and the car still under warranty. I'd like to know your opinions about the service official. According to you, it is worth sending it for repair? Thanks to those who'll want to answer Francesco Hello, I also have the G11 and I brought it under warranty (2 years I expire in December 2011) for a few days for that very reason, in practice occasionally black fiday turning the wheel in one direction makes some shots in the opposite direction and before the problem worse I decided to bring in assistance, already happened to other users of the forum in a more serious so my advice to take it right away, also I have also found a pixel burned on the sensor, and I told him to check that too Vale --------------------
Hello, I also have the G11 and I brought it under warranty (2 years I expire in December 2011) for a few days for that very reason, in practice occasionally turning the wheel in one direction makes some shots in the opposite direction and before the problem worse I decided to bring in assistance, already happened to other users of the forum in a more serious so my advice to take it right away, also I have also found a dead pixels on the sensor and I told to check that too Vale Thank you for your prompt response. Sure, it evolved a compact and relatively expensive as the G11 has these fragility does not bode very in favor of Nissan ... Regards Francesco
Message # 4 SPONSORED LINKS Advanced Member Group 2: CCI PREMIUM MEMBER Gender: Male Posts: 1719 Joined: 31-January 11 Member No .: 76 972 Photographer beginner Country: Italy City: Arezzo Region: Tuscany
Thank you so much for your prompt response. Sure, it evolved a compact and relatively expensive as the G11 has these fragility does not bode very in favor of Nissan ... Regards Francis And 'you do not know how I run because not offer, in terms of outstanding photo for that ring they made too fragile or we were just unlucky to catch those models defective Vale --------------------
Message # 5 SPONSORED LINKS Newbie Group: Inactive Sex unset Posts: 14 Joined: 19-October 10 Member No .: 69 505 Fotoamatore black fiday Country: Italy City: Lamezia Terme Region: Calabria
And 'you do not know how I run because not offer, in terms of outstanding photo for that ring they made too fragile or we were just unlucky to catch those models defective Vale I am by doing a g12, hopefully have it built in a more solid and we hope that in two months will not come out the g13 hehe
Post # 6 Advanced Member Group 2: CCI PREMIUM MEMBER Gender: Male Posts: 1956 Joined: 25-September 06 From: ROME Member No .: 1,945 Professional photographer Country: Italy City: Roma Region: Lazio
If you can comfort you also I took it in for your assitance same reason. The rear wheel has started to do what he wanted ... luckily it was under warranty. Hello, Felix -

No comments:

Post a Comment