Thursday, May 14, 2015

8.Te meet exactly nadair when morashe.Te nadair really loved when trebashe.Veruvav love that did no


6.Veterot time from memory wiped sun sunrise with white palms pokriva.Bev love, but raw branch heart prokolna.I summer left with tebe.Solzite water story, dried stream of black magija.Mislata love is not returned .Zgasnaa all hopes remained just shy rose.
8.Te meet exactly nadair when morashe.Te nadair really loved when trebashe.Veruvav love that did not exist, and now forgive me for the words that are not supposed to say that tears do not want, because I was broken but enough bold sakam.Sega I do not have the courage and they zabiravam.
16.Vistinskata say love, it is the first pogled.Srceto when whispers quietly when it treperi.koga nadair around here would know how long the day without you, how painful heart beats, and I knew my love for you.
26.Ako see the glow in the eyes of a boy, then know that it is sunlight through the hollow of his head.
No comments:


No comments:

Post a Comment