Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Search for: Recent Posts Story about


That was it nokj.Temna and cool that captures goodlite the heart and soul, it allows you to breathe freely, it fits like a lump in the throat that they scratch and they pulled into the pit called son.Hah, son.Ne son.Koshmar. It was a night of nightmares that do not have dreamed but prezhivuvav.Nokjta smelled of sadness, callousness, the cruelty. Night, when no stars in the sky and the moon was far hidden behind oblacite.Mrak and shadows without a little svetlina.Ama always been my taka.Takvi were my mistakes. Black as death bitter Turkish coffee without one day I pochnuvashe.Mislite chased me and forced me to hide my insecurities to hide in a shell, in which only I know who I am and what I pijam.Kako coffee goodlite starts the day and that mistakes have they destroyed zhivotot.Sekogash I felt that darkness and stud.Sekojpat when I took to writing or thinking about my greshki.Lezhejki in bed watching the ceiling, the entire iscrnet, torn, felt some relief. I felt the burden I had and then load as it had. I saw a light that called me and told me, "Come on, you're goodlite safe now, you can no nothing, no one can hurt you." And I saw myself. I saw myself as I look at the ceiling and think what life would have been had not happened things alone made them yourself. What would my life have been without those unforgettable mistakes that persecute me like shadows every day and haunt me in every dream, with every thought. And I did not dream anymore. And I had already thought. I did not want to have. I was one step away from the infinite peace that I've always wanted. Those voices calling me louder and louder. And I just watched myself. I stood by the window, a broken expression on my face, watching goodlite my lifeless body lying on the bed, already in an endless dream. Then I realized that even when a person goodlite wants to change, his time is running out najbrzo.A I wanted. I wanted to fix the stains of my past, I wanted to turn a new leaf. Certificate without stains and badly written words.
And at that moment I could only wish to go back. To go back to that day, when they met by chance, accidentally I fell in love with you, and incidentally, but quite by accident they izgubiv.Da back when your every look I ascended to heaven when I was not thinking about anything except tebe.Koga heart It was full of love. When the leaves were filled with letters to you. Letters that do not prativ.Pisma who put his heart. Yes. My heart was pisma.I one day they accidentally spilled ink all over them. Spilled over darkness on my heart. Despair. Have I swallow pride, as a dumpling stands me in the throat and I write this, knowing that you will not read this. Knowing that long ago, in another it has. Another that will repeat the same mistakes my ...
And how to run away, then when you have to face himself. The same devil that they pursued, now offers you salvation. Now it offers you everything you will ever no one offered. The offer is so tempting and the light is so beautiful that no matter how I sit here and cry over my body, nothing will change. Because time is not refundable. And words can not withdraw, and we love to reignite. And now when I go to that light, now when you close your eyes, you dream. You dreaming beautiful dreams, unlike porano.Kje dream rainbows and sunshine, happiness. You will sleep and sleep until the day comes when I can go back time. To withdraw the words he said and again to wake up the love in you ...
You are commenting using your Twitter account. (Log Out / Change)
Search for: Recent Posts Story about "forever" to a "love" Wars in us You are my thing as love Until death do us' sections Eternity with you Recent Comments anastasijakostova on truth finally .. Archives October 2014 May 2014 April 2014 March 2014 January 2014 Categories Uncategorized Meta Register Log in Entries RSS Comments RSS WordPress.com
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment