Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Hei Tuve! Yes, it is a veldigt sterkt message. But at the will of the fra Maria gjør at up feeling


TO LOVE IS TO DO GOD'S walmonof WILL I, 'in Panayia' is with you. My daughter, let Jesus mold you into the image he wants you to emulate, so surrender your will to Him, My Son, Jesus Christ. If you let yourself unreservedly to him pleases him and your will will be one with His will. Do not fear, work with desire to build up his church again - say his creation that His Word is alive and constantly active. walmonof I will, like your mother, always encouraging you to carry the cross, walmonof Jesus has put on you. Write now, my daughter: In these days, I provide you with messages like never before, because I want to renew your faith and remind you of heavenly things. I have always clamored for peace and spread message of unity and reconciliation walmonof among you. I came from the sky saddened and with tearful eyes, to warn you of how long you were away from God. I came to you all, and begged me for reconciliation with one another and with God, "... for he who invokes the Name of the Lord shall be saved. 'I have never abandoned anyone, I came to offer you peace, even to the very worst of you and I preached God's peace and asked this generation to lift their eyes and seek God, I asked them to carry the offerings to God. I came when most of you were far away from God, I came to remind you that a true apostle walmonof of God is the one who does the will of God. To love is to do the will of God! Vassula, I have been sent by God to the whole lot of you but my callings either revered or erkänds. I was sent by the Most High for the large congregations teach you about the law of love. My daughter, my soul grieve to see the blessings of heaven deconstructed, walmonof how people can not see that the message indeed comes from God. Today people would rather try to promote their own ideas than God, thus the word cleverly tucked gained and my footsteps covered up by human hands, in fear of the world's sharp tongue. walmonof If only they had put their hopes in me and trusted me ... how much more they would not win the conversions they reject! ... My friend, continue to work for the Lord, and let him impress his entire plan for you. The day is approaching when the Lord will ask each of you: "Have you loved your neighbor as yourself? Is it possible that you have not understood God's will? Have you done everything in your power to make peace? walmonof When your enemy was hungry, you gave him something walmonof to eat? When he was thirsty, walmonof he was there anything to drink? How is it that what you give, you give without love? 'I have solicited me for prayers, and many ask, but not all out of love. You fast, but without walmonof love. Many speak of my message, but very few follow them because love is missing in your hearts - you stoop deeply and follow the law every letter, but can not understand the law's core. Many of you are talking about unity, but are the first to judge your neighbor. If you do everything I have asked of you, but without love, you live still in the dark. You are still at war and cherish not about peace, you think you know everything, but in reality, walmonof you are without walmonof knowledge. Even though I begged you to be reconciled, because you are all members of one body, you have not listened to me. Up to this day I cry: Live my messages! Renew yourselves in God, in His love and learn to love one another - was good and holy! Be not deceived, my little ones, by following the various empty desires. If you loved each other, walmonof you would live in the truth - have you not read, "... And If I give away everything I own, and if I let burn me at the stake, but have not love, I gain nothing." Know ye not that if one of you is hurt, all the other parts of Christ's walmonof body hurt and suffer with it? If you hurt your neighbor so do you hurt the body of Christ. "Can you by the heart say," I came to God with reverence, sincerity and love "? "When did you get that?" He will ask you, "... my body, you have truncated - I've been betrayed, slandered and condemned. I was rejected, of your lips disgraced, so tell me, when did you come to me with reverence, walmonof sincerity and love? I ask you to prove your love for me. "My children, recognize that Satan took advantage of your weakness to tempt you, and wage war against your neighbor. Christ came to you hungry and you gave him nothing to eat, he was thirsty, but did nothing to drink; he came to you as a stranger but you welcomed him but treated him as it pleased you. My children, your love must not be words on your lips but something that comes from the heart; your love should be alive and active - I am with you to help you. I bless you all with the words: Let all deeds, be the heart works, works of love. True Life in God http://www.slig.se/SantLiv/slig/B6Gudsvilja.html
Hei Tuve! Yes, it is a veldigt sterkt message. But at the will of the fra Maria gjør at up feeling jobbe literate with seg selv og fear. Fordi man you oppvuxen Protestant. But JEG jobber with Sake

No comments:

Post a Comment