Tuesday, May 20, 2014

I remember lumiere photo once reading on the


My question as my heart spin on. If only, I was in white and haughty, I would never want to marry you ... I wonder ...
New all Why? - It then went on to ask - "Just the boys like girls wearing high more than anything" - It bared endowed tantalizing thoughts within your knowing it in your head then grinned ...
As a girl, I've always been strangely attracted to these shoes, maybe for me, the shoes are the style of personality, mood ... to each level on the street, or meet a stranger, the that first attracted me was the shoes, not anything else.
Before age 20, in the beginning I had no idea heels, simply because I was young and I see no case, even the high school you have a high sandals also go to school but I do not think it is beautiful, wear high childhood is not appropriate and that which is not good.
Twenty years old and the day after that, college life for me in contact with many more friends, girlfriend, my first roommate owns all of the shoes are high heels, flats she said go that she was not confident. Assure you that if you look at the prices for shoes without lumiere photo a second thought to where you can discern what is right and what is my her.
And then add the date, the other girls and my older sister told me many times as well as high heels go because I-have-big-then, and no more than a few times I get the question answer from the big brother or boyfriend about kids like girls wearing nothing, of course, "Boots".
The truth is I do not deny that that girl in high heels and beautiful, sometimes I could not take my eyes off those beautiful legs and high heels that make your legs longer. So sexy and so seductive, lumiere photo one more thing that I feel their fans when they can go on a great pair of shoes a day. Honestly, I know the power of high heels, stupor every time I go through the high-heeled shoes. lumiere photo And this time I have a boyfriend, I tried to be wearing high heels verge, to match the height of his lover's height, and a little more gentle when walking. I also know that excess, tentatively called a girl know how to dress, to have in your shoe closet a few pairs of high heels.
I especially like, I do not know for whatever reason, go flats made me more confident, in fact. For me, the girl brought her flats are self-confident, the spoiled she can run and jump and do what I love without hesitation, the girl does not need glasses legs still visible and well turn. I always slip into a pair of flats to go to work, because I really liked the quick step and firmly on her shoes. I'm back and forth, every step in my work a lot more agile. I seriously lumiere photo can wear Jeans or rewind te, tutu, casual or colorful flowers or colored short shorts, lumiere photo the shoes ... to go pretty doll with enough colors and styles, tying his shoes, one pair Dals san-flops, a pair of converse colors ... even my feet ... hm ... not-so-very long.
I remember lumiere photo once reading on the "Beauty". A pseudonym is a great Tuan Mania wrote that he liked the girls flats and carry him to say "I called it a strong girl, by two heel hits the ground but they are not lost adorable dreaming woman. They are the girls in my life and to stand in it.''
I've owned several pair of flats and also pretty much ruin. Each pair I own has an emotional, personal story, because the shoes I choose with what I have. Do not deny me enthralled the famous shoe brand Jimmy Choo looks very noble and elegant, Gucci, but they do not suit me at all in terms of price and in terms of luxury. That's understandable, you wearing a casual outfit and a pair of suitable shoes will eat off a splendid outfit or a pair of expensive shoes and related rolls. I choose the shoes that criteria, and of course it has had more legs. You can lie to yourself that this dress fits her but can not do that with a pair of shoes when you can not insert foot into it. Firm to walk is the most important thing.
Well, so I still carry flats until now, love them, admire them, they fit me and make me comfortable, so we pretty. And especially lumiere photo for a kid like go and come as I desire, I really need the perfect shoes, the perfect situation I take it, go play, go hiking or go to school. Maybe mention the army green shoes (as is traditional hiking gear from sister) and Charly running shoes pink wired my friend it is safe to witness my success in the exciting journey and hardships.
Because I still prefer c

No comments:

Post a Comment