Saturday, May 17, 2014

Hey. I want to start playing the violin, in the context of making things I make music (metal / indu


Hey. I want to start playing the violin, in the context of making things I make music (metal / industrial general), and only in context by experimenting with classical music. Have as far as prvd a violin before, but are motivated to be good at it. Informs that I've played guitar in 8r and is quite familiar with bndene on a not quite equal to meeting with violin. I'd rather have an electric violin, so I can easily record via sound card, etc. If that's not good forms you can make this the acoustic? Is there anyone who plays violin and can give good rd here? What types of violins can be recommended? What m you have the equipment? The difference of the different types of strings / loops etc? Thanks bias lighting for the reply
Having no experience with the violin in general, but imagine Fiddleforum have all the answers bias lighting you seek. Here is a very good trd about electric violins I found. http://www.fiddleforum.com/fiddlefor...p?topic=4512.0


No comments:

Post a Comment