Saturday, May 10, 2014

I think rather it is progamvarefeil than hardware failure. blacklite I do not have BF3 on the PC it


Hey. As I have played a round of BF3, it's going up on the blue side, with no clouds / fumes similar things. Ranked # This affects me, s click game. It just stops altogether s nothing happens anymore. S m i out the windows and finish it ... Anyone know how I can fix this? specs: http://www.komplett.no/k/shoplist.as...6-DFC2AB21A6D9
I think rather it is progamvarefeil than hardware failure. I do not have BF3 on the PC itself, s only thing I can think of is to download blacklite the latest blacklite patch, possibly reinstall the game to see if it gives any result. blacklite
I think rather it is progamvarefeil than hardware failure. blacklite I do not have BF3 on the PC itself, s only thing I can think of is to download the latest patch, possibly reinstall the game to see if it gives any result. Is enough Battlelog or Origin creates problems, has already had 100 hours of 0 and absolutely NO problems before they came. Have repeatedly reinstalled the game, origin, browsers min, changed drivers for your video card, you effing name it. EA / DICE FAIL drastically with the game, and makes fucking nothing about it either ...
This happens with me also and is incredibly frustrating but it happens often additionally No. I'm in a firefight at close range. Have uninstalled everything origin and bf3 and make and driver downloads redone n investigate it. If you find out anything about this pip out
Quoter a dude from another forum: Dear all, use Battlelog to what it is ... check the info and forum! This is a known bug that plagues god knows how many n Nothing temperature etc. .. make. Fuck cabinet locks just the way he describes. No one has than come up with an explanation for what is happening or how loose it. I've been playing BF 3 since Monday and followed the forum there also since then. People have prvd: - new display drivers - old video drivers - new bios for motherboard - new bios of the video card - the watch video - new audio drivers - old audio drivers - update punk buster blacklite - do not use the sound card built on the motherboard - Playing without SLI - With SLI - rehearsal different graphics - Occurs with both NVIDIA and ATI - Reinstalling the game - Reinstalling windows and game - Prvd only play campaign S.. nobody than FTT it to work. Some say that this or that works. But the problem is that you can play maybe an hour s happening again anyway. Or five minutes, or ten. Nothing real time. Very boring. Frhpe there will be a patch soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment