Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Hannalie Taute. Again Alice ... Poem

Versindaba Blog Archive Bibi Slippers. Insight led labs in the light of a bad painting and a beautiful led labs music video. led labs
It was a tough week in the world of a poet ... sometimes feel learning more like tar and feather or swear or tear. In short: led labs HURTING. Especially when it comes to words that were once somewhere in your fast that tells the stories snatched led labs from your own meat.
The poor painting is my own, and I know exactly why it does not "sing". There is no focal point and there will be too many different things in the painting to compete heavily with each other. There are too many textures that collide and a lot of ugly, unfinished spots. The stolen parts were not well worked into the surface, solve sit on top of the cloth. Some of the plaksels is unnecessary, redundant, some parts painted sloppy. It's messy. It looks a lot like one of my recent poems.
If it were only so easy for me to to spot mistakes in a bad poem. Lecturer call to comfort me, saying it comes with practice. I try to believe her ... remember that four years under a different lecturer took wing before I learned that beautiful moments with little effort and "... some clever Cropping ..." can be saved from an ugly painting. Smaller. Less. Do not tell all your jokes right. In short: Edit.
While I watch in me afte my favorite led labs music video to cheer myself, I realize that here is something to learn. This time it is about the everyday context, led labs the simple environment where all the magic takes place. The bed tie the whole story together as a unit and although the images are original and exciting, led labs they fit perfectly within the frame of reference that was originally created. It is not necessary to go so far in the strange looking ... you get lost easily in the darkness of your own creations.
After this, I can get up out of the deep hole that I myself needed. I know there will be still a lot of bad work ... but despite the flops at least have the comfort of unconditional acceptance from some resort: After a little work my ugly painting hangs in my mother's room - she loves it. So there is hope for my bad verses.
March 23rd, 2010 at 3:17 pm
The elements of your painting contrasts enough with each other, they are all roughly the same size and bright clothing they all same emotional waarde.Die background could also do with a cooler blue. A Blue with yellow or red tend to the foreground to tree.Jy short maybe PAYNES gray, a cool blue with a hint of black in your blue to give the agtergrong depth. Courage, you are very talented, wish there were books of poetry with skulderye photos and Graphix with the verses praat.Enigiets a poem.
@ Max: Your criticism is spot-on, and are welcomed! What is interesting to me is how I tend to make the same mistakes over and over and over ... the colors, the elements of the same size and boring, the lack of depth - that's all oubekende mistakes like a limpid mouth. And now I make over and over and over as a recurring mistakes as I write and annoy myself relentlessly. The question is whether the time will tell. And the answer is a pregnant led labs silence.
Notify me of new posts by email.
New on Versindaba Review: Klawerjas (Adam Small) Rene Bohnen. Wet trees Johann Louis Marais. Hargeisa, Somaliland Joan Hambidge. led labs Freud's couch Bert Bevers. Diary of squire Hannalie Taute. Again Alice ... Latest Comments
Helena Kolbe: Wish someone could tell me what became NALiebenberg. led labs He ... Marie Bredenkamp: Anyone led labs unable to attend as an opportunity ... Rene Bohnen: Thank you, Charles! Rene Bohnen: Oh, I think you will such enjoy Melville festival, Carina! This ... Rene Bohnen: Thank you, Ever Line, I also decided to go Boerneef ... Charles Tait: HEAR HEAR! Glad you prize. Is a ... Carina van der Walt: The ambience description of Johannesburg and poetry festival ... Jo Prince: Oh, I pray in these days to Polkadraai Road! Hennie, you stay ... Nicolette van der Walt: Congratulations, Hennie. Truly a special ... Charl-Pierre Naude: I do not want to respond to Bernard Odendaal review ... Marlise: Hannelie, you will struggle to make that 35-year old romannetjie in the ... hannalietaute: Thanks for the warning Leon. I read anything, even ... Ever Line Oakenfold: Thanks for stopping by handing over the Ingrid ... Carina van der Walt: Did you really come and stay in Brabant in Bela-Bela ... Johann Louis Marais: Congratulations, Hennie Nortje. You have a ... Colophon
Relevant comments are welcomed. Use obscene or offensive comments & contributions will be removed without notice. Comments will also be removed at the request of the author. Ed. Most read
Hannalie Taute. Again Alice ... Poem

No comments:

Post a Comment