Saturday, October 19, 2013

Let your light shine through me, O Lord. I know it


Lord of my heart, let your light shine brightly in and through me, as it is the bright rays of your light in me and around me, who gives my life meaning. In the radiance of your light I see your way clear stretch out before me, and so I am sure this is the right way, and I will, without a moment hesitation, I so get the lead, follow.
I know your light shine forever, and nothing and no one can erase its bright rays. Sometimes I can not see it because the cloud where I ended up too tightly, and all is dark to me, but deep in my heart I know the light shines forth, always crisp and clear.
Let your light shine through me, O Lord. I know it's not in my power to cross the flame, but I can do the wick of the candle through yellow led my mind in such a condition that can easily infect and Your light and clear the windows my soul and life shine.
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
2013 (164) October (5) September (16) August (7) July (10) June (10) May (29) April (18) March (18) February (21) January (30) 2012 (271) December (33) November (23) October (24) September (32) August (21) July (21) June (18) May (8) April (23) March (24) A CARING yellow led MAN Everyone whose heart him opgewe ... JOY You taught me how to live. You are da ... To be merciful Jesus said to him ... PRECIOUS LIGVRIEND I have you by your name ger ... WHY NOT I? As you walk, nothing i ... SAFE Do not judge on the face of it, resorts ... FAITH But he must believe yellow led and not tw ... I AM I am the way and the truth and the lie ... NOTICE CONFIDENCE You taught me how to live. You are the ... LISTEN This is my beloved Son. Listen to H. .. SADNESS NEWS THE ANSWER You must believe and not t ... COMFORT God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes .... GOD FIRST Lord, you are my life. - Ps. 16:5 D. .. LEAVE LOS, LET GOD Thy will be done. - M. .. A Beautiful Woman Like You THANKS I will sing the name of God, him ... PEACE AND REST You will seek me and find me when y ... ENJOY LIFE You will be joy ... wegtr ... GOD WITH ME I am the Lord your God, who takes hold of your ... LIGHT In Your light we see light - Ps. 36:10 He ... The whisper we hear only the whispers of ... SUPERVISION This is the way, walk in it. - ... February (13) January (31) 2011 (92) December (34) November (30) October (28)
Let's let our lights shine for Jesus ... You can also receive this Devotionals by email! Just send me your email address to: poppieoosthuizen@gmail.com and I send it with love for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment