Monday, October 7, 2013

I was speechless. Very well done!! Here my images of the presentation. An interview with Erwin Olaf


Welcome to my blog. I write about and take pictures of everything that keeps me vakgerelateerd, busy. About my work and assignments, but also about fairs and exhibitions that I visit. I am over 10 years with great pleasure working in the stylingvak. It is the best profession there is, actually, the only fun and interesting as you're working longer. Through this blog I want to share my passion for styling and design with you.
I have an inspiring visit to Salone del Mobile to sit back ... it was a fine edition with surprising highlight: for me without a doubt the presentation of Moooi in via Savona 56! The new collection of Moooi with designing include Marcel Wanders, raspberry bulbs Studio Job, Edward van Vliet and Joost van Bleiswijk, presented at 1700 m2 in a beautiful building ... and in a very special raspberry bulbs way. As a basis many beautiful, spherical images of photographer Erwin Olaf printed on large canvases with the collection "living room" settings, with painted mannequins and bizarre, often vintage styling was shown. Alienating by playing with proportions, confusing, emotion office, sometimes shocking but always really Moooi.
I was speechless. Very well done!! Here my images of the presentation. An interview with Erwin Olaf about his work used in this show you can find via this link. (Really take a look, very interesting!) raspberry bulbs For more information on the new designs, you can visit the site of Moooi.
follow on twitter
2013 (37) October (1) August (6) July (7) June (2) May (2) April (4) photo styling for Raven cushions photo styling for Trendhopper moooi and Erwin Olaf in milan renate fox March (5) February (6) January (4) 2012 (101) December raspberry bulbs (2) November (14) October (4) September (7) August (6) July (9) June (7) May (11) April (8) March (10) February (13) January (10) 2011 (177) December (12) November (14) October (16) September (16) August (12) July (16) June (11) May (14) April (18) March (34) February (11) January (3)
wallpaper (14) fairs (100) fur (1) exhibitions (77) Photography (114) inspiration (231) interior (228) interior design (16) Color (137) Art (86) Fashion (34) Music (4) design ( 189) projects (61) promotion (12) pure prints (13) travel (29) sketchup (1) style women (9) styling tip (45) textiles (78) Trends (105) paint tip (7) Vision (33)
trend hopper eindhoven


No comments:

Post a Comment