Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Add a comment


As many of you readers hollywood lights will be aware, I'm always really into pinkeänä organized my birthday party, hollywood lights so also this time! Compared to last year there had been progress in my party, of course, I had to cut down on some of the amenities of this year's party out, but that did not matter at all.
Synttärifiilis took off as soon as I got the turn of the clock at 00:00, at the time when we had a friend hollywood lights of mine Arttur congratulated me immediately. After a night's sleep, I woke up Friday morning, which meant Finnish that it was time to start loppusiivoukset my apartment, because I organized my place synttärietkot. hollywood lights Some guy in me, fortunately, was there to help, and without them I would not have really had everything ready for a night of synttärietkoja. I managed to even laittautua just before the guest's arrival!
A little after 18 o'clock the guests began to arrive for us, the majority had come from Kouvola up. There were a surprising number of etkoilla, so I was just informed the facebook event page that we may be interested, then started the evening with a group.
This year, my birthday arrived hollywood lights to celebrate hollywood lights the also one of my best friends, which does not make it there last year due to the exchange in Australia. This young woman is, therefore, a lovely Emma!
Etkoiltiin my party with a group of about 15 people until 19.45, when it was our time to go to the status of taxis efforts towards the center of Helsinki The Tiger nightclub VIP rooms. We arrived the place was already Tiger in front of a few guests are waiting. The thing that surprised me, was as small a gesture from the said nightclub, such as putting patches over the place! If at some point began to feel nervous (in a good way), so those tags to see the latest!
Up was completed according to your requirements kaadeltu tervetuliaisskumpat for all the guests, the music plays and the bar was open. Also present were some of the familiar, perhaps you too bloggariystäväni, among others. Valtteri (Vogue Is Only Paper), Petri Princess hollywood lights Penna & Pikachu. If you are not yet masters of such feeling in the world Go and check out their blog!
Almost all of the invited guests arrived by 21.00, as it was supposed to. There were a drink, and also the staff served throughout the evening me and my guests. Soon after, it was time to hear Artturi's speech, as well as the microphone to say a few words on my part, you can check out the above-mentioned speech in the video below!
Rest of the evening hollywood lights went smoothly then less clear-cut signs, but it will be allowed, I guess because my birthday. I am very happy in retrospect my party, all those present made the evening unforgettable. My ran out of space rental at 23, after which I had another 2 table reservation, which was celebrated with a small group a moment of time before the restaurant DTM transition.
My wonderful Salla! # Love
Add a comment
Makki from the Mill
Archive for February (1) January (3) December (4) November (1) October (6) September (5) August (2) July (3) June (1) May (4) April (1) March (2) February (2) January (2) December (5) November (6) October (3) September (3) August (2) July (3) June (1) May (3) April (4) March (4)
# JANISSUPERSWEET19 antibiotic big brother blogs blonde Bläk bruno bubbleroom Cyber Shop Gala gay hair halloween happy HBO Nordic Helsinki hollywood HTC One iPhone Johanna support for the Midsummer guys gig Summer Competition in Kouvola crystal Siegfrids the death of Kuopio Lady Gaga Gulf lara lizard flick camp love of depression travel men find Mikkeli Removals properties Shopping in Oulu party contact lenses Christmas party reflection Parnu Restaurants trip to repost rihanna riihimäki cruise food sad Sevens show scooter Suomenlinna summer sushi Pitkänen birthday Tallinn Tampere trade events tracker products Turku work work clothing photography Video May Day weekend


No comments:

Post a Comment