Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Caesar salad, fish, meat, Vegetable pie, warm bread, liting yogurt, bran, salmon soup, cheeses, veg


Kille Kujala, liting IFBB Bodybuilder
New! Discussion Workout Diet Fashion Recipes Menu Skip to content
There is a Sunday. We walk through the familiar The shopping center, which is sitting in it the cord in front of my home. A place where I did not until a few months ago, did not know any of the available brunches or even breakfast at all. Because that's where the kind of place I found them, when you just knew how to look. I mean look at the guy knew how to and I followed suit. Twice already and both have tried to tell me was the feeling that yes could eat here more often. liting Iso Omena in Espoo Retro Restaurant serves brunch on Sundays at 12-15 on weekdays, and is also available for breakfast from 8:30-11. I'm not working yet been able to try the breakfast, but the two-time brunssikokeilun justification I might like to go to breakfast one day.
Kuviako liting first, huh? Apologies already that this time is a very bad photos. Lighting is by no worked and all the pictures came from the very unexposed and funny. Those that do not properly see what goodies there. Perhaps, liting however, you can see a little supply and then I said, I try to tell you more.
Let's get to them as soon as tarte brunch feasts. There is both times have been almost identical to mush at the table. The first time, the price was 18 euros for brunch, and then did not have the salmon soup. Second was times the price, however, was pomsahtanut 21 euros and now we also had a big soup padallinen raised. I initially thought that the Jaahas kylläpä has risen from a small increase in price, but when I had eaten a plate of soup, I had already changed my mind. Wow, what a good soup. Just a great addition to brunch, liting and then a good soup, and eventually the whole weekend brunch went to die alone slurping soup. So and You'd like this for brunch also, the condition of the food, so that the kitchen will be shipped to the three options selected entree. In this case, the price would be 29 euros. Skumppa with 3.50 million more. We left main courses and kuohuttelut liting in between, as the table was so full to eat anyway, so that the stomach would no longer be any additions received accommodated.
Caesar salad, fish, meat, Vegetable pie, warm bread, liting yogurt, bran, salmon soup, cheeses, vegetables and, of course, juice, coffee and tea. Dessert table found croissants, fruit, apple cake and Mudcake. liting
List was by no means huge, and the tables continued meters of. There were, however, just enough to eat and really just like I have my täytteeet brunch. Meat, fish, salads and fresh vegetables. Salmon soup was a great plus. Also, the main courses are not included in the body in addition to, seemed a delicious vaklailin the foreign tables. Best of all was my kind of Caesar salad and fish abundance. There were up to this brunch kahtaa of different fish, one of which was the salmon and the other lighter liting fat fish. Since I'm a little douchebag, so I do not know what this other fish was good but anyway. Otherwise, when I asked for a brunch of the best pieces that emerged both times the bread. Nibble on myself one of them, and yes, but were warm and fresh. Just-baked brunch at the beginning and a tea towel and remained warm. The sensor breads yes raw frozen foods (unless I completely lost hunches damnation in the bakery business), but they tasted good still just of time. Compliments of the brunch was also a chocolate mud cakesta, which was reportedly very good. Apple cake tasted like vanilla.
Then it's one of the most important, that is, the coffee. When I go to brunch place where it is attached coffee shop, this time again Roberts coffee, so I would expect the coffee to be good. Well, even satisfactory, but .... That's what it is, unfortunately, was not. Kahviksi has been selected to cheap coffee which will be painful for a cup of coffee and a shiny side of the mouth leaves a bitter taste to the palate. DID NOT come up with a better one described in, but from that kind of tastes like the cheapest possible coffee is often offered in restaurants. I would have been just so very pleased that, once it is in the coffee shop next door, so why not make a good cup of coffee? It would be worth it. For me, at least.
The service I'm not saying I do not Jews ice. A few of the same girl was working at both times, and I think they are very friendly. Not, however, any special considerations, but they knew how to be quiet and unobtrusive. In front of the dish disappeared unnoticed when someone was able to hiipparoida so lovely, they get it. One of the waiters liting which was certainly clearly a hangover at another time, but it will be given you forgive after all, at only twelve and Sunday. Small hilarity liting others, to cause it, when the second face was very red, and looked as if he would walk all the time gently sloping floor. Hihi. Oh, the other, liting must have had some bad feeling a little bit: D
Rate this brunch 8 Nothing special, but none of the bad. Nicely this really close and so that v

No comments:

Post a Comment