Wednesday, March 26, 2014

2014 (9) March (1) February (5) January (3) 2013 (36) October (3) Spar 30km Endomondo f


The four times a week, I wanted to run, now three of which eventually came up with great difficulty. This is so that it was a Tuesday résztávos exercise, which is good, but not many távban. Mark, had surgery on Thursday, got back late. On Friday it .... he did not feel like the end. That left the Saturday, I spend a pleasant and breezy throughout the ten, today was a twenty-kili.
Honestly, I thought it was good when we go two-3AN Dunaharasztiból. Instead, when kikocogtam faustig to the train station, I was suspicious that at the end of the street I saw two police riders. As I turned, he was there or running 50! It is not just Harasztiból, but you can too! We started to go a pretty good pace (around 5:40). In front of us, behind police motorcycles, an ambulance even came out well, I do not know, or is required to demonstrate that only a given number of "group".
Kili was around 10 when we got there. Already there was a lot of running, police officers, paramedics. Short ceremony, speeches Monspart Saci, Dennis and dry even for an ultra runner (mea culpa, I do not know the name). Well done, I took a lamp as well.
Blog Archives
2014 (9) March (1) February (5) January (3) 2013 (36) October (3) Spar 30km Endomondo faustig Free vs. Polar S1 footpod commemorative run September (4) August (2) July (9) June (2) May (2) April (2) March (3) February (2) January (7) 2012 (34) December (3) November (3) October (6) September (1) August (4) July (2) June (2) May (4) January (1) March (4) January (4) 2011 (11) December (3) November (8)


No comments:

Post a Comment