Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Newer Post Older Post Home


So it's always a crisis cool white vs warm white of hair before going to the hairdresser. Cutting Wish I have been pretty clear, but the color! cool white vs warm white Last September, the previous hair salon after a visit to the hair looked like this. My hair forehead, of course, I'm here between the cut, but even if it is the last start time I have done very well and the color of the root growth is very nicely merged with the length of the tone set. Folding color on the other hand has left a long time ago, that is, let the length of the hair is already time for the heat "nicely" through it.
Now I feel like a long time something darker, but no matter how hard it is, of course, I want to be smarter cool white vs warm white to first try the lighter shades as the current base is ideal for them. Then the question cool white vs warm white arises whether it would be something a little copper-reaching, or perhaps something cold in the sand folding. Or then, however, it is darker ... so so. I have no idea, but something new to the tone of the hair would be nice to have ... I get it? I guess I forgot to mention that the hair stylist is today: P Photos: pinterest & elle.com
Kiitsa! :) Haha, well, you can imagine my face when I Nurre said that you would want me black hair! I mean BLACK! Men ...: P Strawberry <3 opting for a little lightening cool white vs warm white the bottom, and the final color was one of the left-hand side of the top and bottom between the picture :) suggested that the closer to the summer could then put a strawberry / light copper. Gets a bit more variety and hair still remains in good condition ^ _ ^ Delete
Black became now still blondimpi! : P Something like strawberry / copper vaaleeta planned closer to the summer unless the mind change again before that! ^ __ ^ Lueppa Fund Heidi still putting a comment Nurre what color hair would've wanted me ...: P Delete
Newer Post Older Post Home
This month's package found in all the public good skin, teeth and hair with the exception of the well-being magea magneettikynsilakka. Or approx ..
2014 (18) March (1) February (7) Little patient a lighter, darker, or perhaps something cool white vs warm white missing ... a reddish workout cool white vs warm white clothes mystery Vera Wang Preppy Princess EDT - jasmine and red ... LivBox February 2014: Love the packaging and the Fab teräsmaljakot Invotiksen candelabra CARDIO 30-day challenge! Towards a lighter spring ... January (10) 2013 (50) December (3) November (2) October (10) September (9) August (4) July (2) June (2 ) May (8) November (8) March (2)
Inspired and delighted
13 hours ago
1 week ago


No comments:

Post a Comment