Sunday, September 28, 2014

1 I did not gods love what I see thee to this point if I did not severe craving for desires deep do


Home lights prose darkness of the night and window Alhishq / hair "Ke Ibrahim still numb" Kurdish poet Translation: Karim Shikhani zero 88 darkness of the night and window Alhishq zero 88 / hair "Ke Ibrahim still numb" Kurdish poet Translation: Karim Shikhani
1 I did not gods love what I see thee to this point if I did not severe craving for desires deep down I did not for Olthm fingertips, Come and became OS enlightening to my heart Be Zia moon for my life Wash Deep down trickling sighs and sorrows and snow on the eyelids 2 I have asked trip Tsakotai how getting drunk intoxicates roses I have asked my passion Alolhan when it becomes a framework for heart 3 My heart is always the flame, known as Love, although the age of adoring long, would one day become the beacon light, and brings dreams of comfort zero 88 4 when spilled in the eyes of my dreams feel comfortable and when he became yellow paper Valdnaa entire gracious generous 5 since the period closed the darkness of the heart windows that hype love talisman extinguished the face of Sunbeam 6 intend to lines and tons be Chrirh similar to your voice while I'm thinking about at the moment then you Hjn inflamed related Panevasa 7 km I want, that the latest swish the wind in order to bring me Obeirk Is hides the moon hasan ? I want that when I move with a spiritual beacon tells thirst deep down
Lights Islam
All rights reserved lights Egypt 2012-2013 | All materials contained in this Site rights reserved publishers,

No comments:

Post a Comment