Thursday, September 4, 2014

To tell people and be honest about their problems can do so much. Man as well as disarms and can br


To tell people and be honest about their problems can do so much. Man as well as disarms and can breathe a little easier. I feel sad that so many people seem to be ashamed of their ailments, it's nothing to be ashamed of! Self ashamed, I do not give a damn about my diagnosis, but for the sake of it, I am not happy to have it. Or I'm glad I got a diagnosis but not that I have it. Additional things that make me a little worried is that people often do not have control of what things are, but it is mistaken as something else or when words misused or trivialized. I have not talängslan or stage fright. I have social anxiety disorder, a disability that controls ameico my life but it will be a change!
Well written! Shame neither of my diagnosis, but takes almost ameico every opportunity to tell us about it, so that people around ameico me might be easier to understand my actions. I too am very happy to have received a diagnosis (avoidant ameico personality disorder), but is not happy that I have it. But now, coming soon 10 weeks of sick intensive group therapy, so I hope there will be little change and set your house soon, anyway. Have a wonderful time! Reply Delete
2011 (169) October (1) September (6) Disarm, abuse and trivialize. Longing to have goals Survivors Little Wheel Spin and Spin Difficult times August (30) July (37) June (18) May (11) April (5) March (11) February (29) January ( 21) 2010 (5) September (2) August (3)
Design ameico (21) finds (4) animals (14) Home (46) Cats (1) clothing ameico (4) buy (2) the country (1) Literature (4) Life (89) Lush (8) Environment (14) Porcelain (4) SF (1) school (3) Kind of the body (beauty ameico and stuff) (17), social phobia (2)
2 years ago


No comments:

Post a Comment