Sunday, September 28, 2014

..ozlm Night night and missed called Bader came to the road and I said to you manifested by Bader t


..ozlm Night night and missed called Bader came to the road and I said to you manifested by Bader tried to decipher her secret Webmasters said Tapie interpreted crazy crazy eyes to see ...................... came .. and take in the silence I sat on the side of the road here and there, consider waiting for the next in longing and anxious and mad and I meditate ..nzertha her eyes around me means those who fly eyes lips Muttering Is this love me ma'am Did I would be ........ She .............. from what you meant what you promised one else said it better than anybody else has Ahrguetah without fuel and left me in the darkness of the night and a single fire Oqassa Shawky and returned and returned Odzaúy pain and wipe them with two thousand Yaï has been my shadow in the summer and was Dfiy Bashtaúy has been my dream to Leila and love fills my bowels of my life has been a security may have been a glass of nonfiction has now become hopelessly revived became fantasy stuff became die without a shadow on the Shores neighborhoods ............. Do not trust ........... cunning eyes Do not trust charm eyelids For Tsberon It is not fancy air may kill without becoming die under the Shores neighborhoods ................ By .......... Yousry Abdel-Latif Mattawa

All rights reserved lights Egypt 2012-2013 | All materials contained in this Site rights reserved publishers,

No comments:

Post a Comment