Wednesday, April 22, 2015

% D bloggers like this:


Maria has a schizophrenic daughter - paranoid drug addict who mistreats, who has spent a lifetime caring, forgetting his life now and always has been to his daughter. His words, the bitter aftertaste that print rage and helplessness, I saturate the ears. Nausea and I want to go out the window of the query. Continc nausea. I look at the eyes and listen to Maria, my whole body and soul enveloped by that unfortunately abound that, for more than 30 minutes per query, returning to Mary when this rises to leave.
Then enter the Alberto. A house six people, four adults and the unemployed mother of Alberto, who charges the board. Unemployment will expire in April. With looks like a thread, the rictus absent, sad and tired, he explains how he does every day. How to hide the misfortune and suffering santa cole will be involved in this situation to their children. The uncertainty of tomorrow, increased exponentially. I breath when I see and hear. I would hide under the desk. Unfortunately for him and out the door 15 minutes later.
Login Minerva then that the twins 8 months pregnant, has lost two children due to chorioamnionitis. I do not know what to say. The words that I have not taken her: "I need to go towards front. Y sabe? Mi hermana is embarazada Now, you've got to be with her, I need to rejoice. No quiero ir Todavia at Work. I know you've got ir, but no quiero santa cole que me ask a y otra vez y tener that explicarlo todo ... Sabe? A veces algo como cuando cuando estaba embarazada you farewell, that are still the siento dentro de mí, as if moved ... "
I open the door that separates my office of Anna, the nurse I work with, and, as so often, santa cole continc air inside the mouth, with puffy cheeks a time, then exhale it with all my strength while transferring all my weight santa cole on the handle of the door. An air making out and express everything that I can not express themselves with words that make up life stories of others who put me in relationship to persist in me somehow. Air that is suspended in the atmosphere, become part of all that is life. A return to its origin.
And I do not know why you had this blog? What to say? often feel the same, that we are unfortunately drowns and scamper ... I'm speechless but some have the mother of twins. If the woman to see you a link http://www.petitsambllum.org and even tell you'm very sorry. Kisses
Name (required)
Search Recent Posts The occupying each Objeto sensitive She Misfortune Recent Comments Olga where the occupying each objeto ... Dani Recasens where misfortune gemmatorrell santa cole where misfortune Albota where misfortune Archives February 2014 December 2014 September 2014 Categories Sin categoría Meta Register santa cole Log in RSS Entries RSS Comments WordPress.com
Search Recent santa cole Posts The occupying santa cole each Objeto santa cole sensitive She Misfortune Recent Comments Olga where the occupying each objeto ... Dani Recasens where misfortune gemmatorrell where misfortune Albota where misfortune Archives February 2014 December 2014 September 2014 Categories Sin categoría Meta Register Log in RSS Entries RSS Comments WordPress.com
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment