Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Letter I. First of all a question, Ms. Riera Letter II. Already told him that the files, Sra. Riera


I never imagined that one day I would be doing this: Detective "public", I mean. Sounds strange but it is more for me. He was not fond of novels or anything like that. I also give them the profile. It was an obsession for detail and my tendency to ginlemon I were waking up this hobby unexpected. It is exciting to discover the fact. "But I do not open them things," said one. He knew what he was talking.
It was an ordinary day, as those who browse the newspaper. The bread was too hard to make toast and I snack bar. We compulsive reader of newspapers. Usually I read very quickly, bypassing. That day I noticed some statements Adesmia President of the association of directors of secondary education in Mallorca: "The Council does not dare to close the files because he knows that from here, there will be relevant resources to the courts. " Geez, I thought, sessak and still ... How can it be ?. Nothing, I continued. July 6 a teacher. It was evening, the ginlemon, I saw clearly.
This is the best idea that the Ministry has promoted this year: the gins to education. Not tolerant tone. I, the kestrel. Do you understand the waiters today that. Idò was in Milan, outside, leaning against the wall. The same newspaper. Is equal. I re-read the interview ... prevaricate Ministry? In fact, this was the reason alleged principals: the term was being run to start criminal proceedings that could be attributed before the end of the term? What could hide the Ministry of Education?
Milan to make plays like: my point, I tell him. Maybe this was what I decided. To see what's out there. Strip archives, interviews, which were ... When things sessak stink ... "puts it a little lemon," said my mother; "We must seek the truth," I added. Archive sessak everything, to track. Let me introduce sessak myself: Marcel Frog. Maths teacher who does not have anything researcher, or almanco that's what I thought.
Letter I. First of all a question, Ms. Riera Letter II. Already told him that the files, Sra. Riera? Letter III. No TIL, that has understood Letter IV. Kaos enough, Ms. Letter V. Riera Ms. Ai. Arroyo, President Bauza not seem learns Letter VI. There is already sessak thought about the free choice of language, Sra. Riera? sessak Letter VII. The TIL or anything. Letter VIII. Come Sra. Riera, sessak release the hostages. Letter IX. Sra. Riera, especially not hear President Bauza
Sorry, your blog can not share posts by email.

No comments:

Post a Comment