Thursday, April 9, 2015

let me once you say now until I have good mood - I laugh is on phrases like


(C) * rofl * 100 faces babkina work light booktrailer domik hrosika drawing folgastudio.com ist meridian czernowitz music nfs no fuckin tag pic pillar pr pro prose prp rechi.com.ua work light sonya videopoezija are Vladik Volochaj DPS Jörg S. Fraga PR autonomy is near posters Be vzayemovvichlyvi same! second prihod videopoeziya videoproza thank you for Babkin kopipast Oz movie for 24 hours mnohabukav sea muzykoy navyeyalo attack evil Dr. unearthly personal oyayibu PGV translation Perkalaba bad picture view of the city of poe Avenue of strannyh of freak of good things about reading job ads say telefonofoto elephant training educational cartoons femimimi forum helples hozyaykye on zamyetku chetvehovi vhadanky or shos range of good alien movie I did not do and not get up to twice Institute of Journalism History of prehistory history work light of struggle
This long day is over too. And there we pushed over time, and their private hodym vzdovdzh limits as walking along the border with bass. And all the lights on the sides looming alien to us, friendly, cool, and if someone goes to these lights, it probably will not be today. This long day from now on day communication, two-digit day stories without sequels. We shines through pivtemryavu bunch of everything that is not necessary, but possible. sweet and continues every moment, and we are so happy and empty. And summer. And no one hurt. Bass - slang. contraband cargo smuggling. And not what you think
wladuszka
Criticizes "And all the lights on the sides looming alien to us, friendly, cool," Comparison natyanute without communication, shows that it is forced. "This day long from now day communication, work light two-digit day stories without sequels." Three times the word "day" cuts the ear. Overall impression of the poem - May-dad-dad-and.
Now what will happen? %) Word of the day was occupied three times on purpose is as an artistic device, you can read literary theory for recreation. I want to also ask what you can see that the comparison is forced and is it hard for you to imagine friendly and cool lights? But the overall impression - you have it on the right to health :) Edited at 2009-05-28 04:58 pm (UTC)
Formally, work light we can say that this art reception three times to repeat the word "days". But if you get to the content, it is not. As for the comparison of Lights friendly and cool. Well, I felt an vymushenist this comparison. Regarding vrazhennnya, I am on it. Have no verse then you will not show anywhere. Then it is your own business.
let me once you say now until I have good mood - I laugh is on phrases like "if get to the content - it is not" as if you are making application that can better than me or for anyone else dig here to the content. I diverges on so that you understand what your vrezhennya for me - just one of the n-th number, and any meaning it does not bear :) Understand also that is what you're getting yourself out there and feel for yourself - it is a matter only yours and no one else in this world do not care and should not bypass. This success, and S and olveys Velkam)
Turn off the comments to his blog to write to when poetry. Because you also do not care what others think - "I diverge on so that you understand what your vrezhennya for me - just one of the n-th number, and any meaning it does not bear :)" And yet, no one terrifying work light their mood - "I give you every now say until I have a good mood." If you want to n-well zhopolyziv number, write more stuff like that.
and I do not terrifying, just when I a bad mood, I talk to are not vlazhu, just bolt blasted silently :)) And now, after this fellow in your commentary, I expect you to confirm that you are a person qualified in the poetry and criticism, and experienced. Otherwise - such yeah, your experiences can be for anyone to be more than one of the n-noyi number. Come on, tell us about your achievements in this area - then yes, it will do for me and the other your "impression" in importance. Finally - do not quote me, I include and what to exclude in momu LJ, and write it you do not care any way and should not bypass. You no force is forced to read my blog and even more so - to write here :)
Well damn, history, followed proceedings - is somehow not so fun))))


No comments:

Post a Comment