Friday, January 23, 2015

June 15, 2010 HB 4.3 / Thromboembolic


June 15, 2010 HB 4.3 / Thromboembolic's 43 / Leuko's 0:23 Values of the past few days; June 12 - HB 4.4 / Thromboembolic's 14 / Leuko's 0:21 13 June- HB 4.8 after transfusion / Thromboembolic's 11 / Leuko's 0:17 14 June- HB 4.4 / Thromboembolic's 53 after two transfusions / Leuko's 0:15 The past few days I could not afford the time to write was overtaken by fear and anxiety. As seen above, is not really progress in blood levels. This has a great influence lavalamp menu on both Ter like my mood. Last Saturday was a real low point, To lay just voorzichuit look and did not talk for hours .... I absolutely did not know what to do, the only thing he occasionally said, "go home, I do not feel like it anymore. " To what do you mean I asked shocked, what follows is silence again .... and again silence got no answers. There was much through me no sense of what "hospital, to life, the treatments that I'm with him ???" Around 7 pm I am in consultation with a nurse but still left, I could call the department and they kept an eye on him. Yes, my taps have been open quite a while, with big sunglasses on I walked to my car. Around 11 o'clock goes my phone, it's order, I immediately happy "Ha lavalamp menu ado, excuse me." I say I, I understand it, but it's damn hard because I do not know him. He explains that postiviteit lavalamp menu not let his numbers come up, so it makes no sense. I explain lavalamp menu to him that his stay there does make something easier, by, do not you stay a little positive. lavalamp menu He is seen as sitting in that room and no progress, plus revealed afterwards he felt himself was very misunderstood lavalamp menu by the doctor that morning visited. He said he realized that if he feels that way, he pulls another and that's heavy. He's right, and it would not be, it's just an even greater burden on him, While capturing he simply may feel fucked up because it's just too incredibly shitty all. Hickman is a long time to rumble now and certainly two weeks he gets Vancoo here for, to no avail. Want to have the Hickman out, he is convinced lavalamp menu that the retaining his grades and he also thinks that his body from rejecting him and look at the work is. Finally we have a Sunday can convince the doctor to get it out. Unfortunately it has until late yesterday afternoon geduurt before he was removed after I'm going to sound the alarm, because order was so angry that I allowed him deemed that he went out pulling him there myself.
2014 (1) February (1) 2013 (9) October (1) July (1) June (1) May (1) April (1) February (2) January (2) 2012 (9) December (1) November (3) august (1) July (1) April (1) March (1) February (1) 2011 (7) November (1) august (1) June (1) March (3) February (1) 2010 (66) December (1) October (4) September lavalamp menu (7) august (17) July (5) Soon (11) For home! Yay, ... they are measurable !!!!! The values go like a train !!!! Yessss, the numbers go up !!!! We're just a little lavalamp menu emotionally through. Unrest Blood levels not shoot. The stem cell donor is known. Great news !!! stem cell ????? First victory achieved !!!! Soon (21)


No comments:

Post a Comment