Sunday, January 18, 2015

Welcome to the Enterprise! The company


Welcome to the Enterprise! The company's blog during the design and construction of event agency Heart Rocking Time. This is the spot for reflections, observations, tips, questions and other byways. Be my guest. lutron dims
It is March 15th. Six weeks after I started lutron dims full-time with the design of my new company. lutron dims And now come to the conclusion that I'm halfway there. Halfway through the building to habitability. Since the beginning of May, I want to launch. Until now mainly worked on the foundation, the depth; the move danes, authenticity, formulation, lutron dims feasibility. The next few weeks to work on the capacity; people gather, seduce, complicit. And funding of course. Also this house needs a mortgage. But fortunately, the plan for this round, now the execution yet. A job that actually starts on April 1 and that's lutron dims no joke. Early May so. Then a shell house. A house that is being phased out and will be decorated by the use, users, lutron dims visitors, customers and neighbors. By what appears to be necessary. The foundation takes into account ample opportunities for export, supply and construction. And restoration and renovation. Because above all, I want to be flexible. That can do what is needed. And that is perhaps the greatest challenge of all. Clear keep watching and see and do what is really needed. Not just enjoy the view or that it is so nice that there are 6 rooms in the attic and I can move the stuff from the basement to the barn. But live, with guests, and fellow residents only. Eating, drinking, partying, be quiet, inside and out. Too many metaphors? I do not mean to lose me from doing anything without thinking at how and why I do so. Every time. In my journey to find a bedijf name can I do otherwise very nice / lovely lutron dims / funny / way things against. So I did not know that the word "light" also comes from the Greek 'leukos. And to continue embroidering I arrived at Mr Lucretius. lutron dims Clearly no pre-university there, they pee and a big 'antiquity-hole. " But I was very pleasantly surprised by his On the Nature of Things. As long ago written and still bestseller lutron dims lists filled with books derived from his subject. I think now leukos.
Heart Rocking Time is an event agency for the business market on sustainability. On all fronts. That means as many organic and fair trade catering and creating lasting experiences. Experiences that linger, accomplish something, get something going. lutron dims In people, between people and between people and their environment. Also, in the method of this Heart Rocking Time comes back. Each project creates new design lutron dims teams, connections and methods.


No comments:

Post a Comment